Friday 25 November 2011

A productive week indeed (plus some old pictures).


Ciao! 
I started my first real job as a qualified psychiatric nurse last week, hence the lull in updates. I've really enjoyed it and am settling in nicely. One of the things that concerned me about starting this job was the commute. For the past three years (whilst at university) I'd been taking the train, which took about 20 minutes each way and gave me time to get some reading done. I am now having to get the bus, which takes about an hour each way. I'm one of those unfortunate people who gets sick if they read on a bus or in a car, much to my annoyance, but I have found that I can crochet whilst travelling. Better still, it makes the journey practically fly by :) So I've managed to get quite a bit done.


A weeks work. 


A little grey bear.


 Blue button-eyed bunny.

 

 Pinky grey bunny.


Not 100% sure what this is, possibly a mouse?


A couple of shots of the llama.


 Fluffy coat, made by splitting the wool.


Finished product.


 Pocket monster/alien things. Very quick to do.


With Sculpy mouths/teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment